5 Questions x 8 Interesting People x SXSW 2011
By Maria Popova
This year, we went to SXSW and decided to ask 8 of the most interesting people we know — including The New York Times’ David Carr, Behance founder Scott Belsky, and Fast Company’s Alissa Walker — 5 questions about technology, innovation and the information economy. We photographed them with their answers and used projeqt, the wonderful storytelling platform we introduced a few months ago, to share their answers.
- What’s the most overrated product, service or idea of the past year?
- What’s the most underrated product, service or idea of the past year?
- What product, service or platform could you absolutely not live without?
- What’s your #1 information source? (site, platform or person)
- If you could, what buzzword would you kill?
Go ahead and explore this visual micro-portrait of today’s tech landscape. And we’d love to hear what you — yes, you — would’ve said, so drop us a comment below if you’d like to share your 5 answers.
Published April 1, 2011